Monday 28 October 2013

Hello world!

Hey fellas, welcome to my new blog! Some of you might know me from my old blog about traveling the world. Don´t be surprised, it´s in Slovakian. For various reasons I stopped blogging, but now I found my passion for it again so here we go! For those who don´t know me, my name is Peter, 28, from Slovakia (Central Europe, nevermind...) and for last two seasons I´ve been working as a hotel entertainer in Ayia Napa, Cyprus.

If you don´t know what a hotel entertainer does, it is that annoying guy, or in best case scenario girl, that will ask you whether you want to join a game of darts, pool, water polo, beach volley etc. several times per day, even if you already told him that you just want to sunbathe, drink all-inclusive local crap cocktails and finish your Dirk Pitt novel. And in the nights the same but with karaoke, bingo, gameshows and stuff.

 Apart from that I am a traveller, adventurer, modelbuilder and modelpainter. I was among the founders of data-sphere.net and I love all kinds of geeky stuff, starting with LEGO and wargaming through Star Wars, Star Trek, Stargate to Hitchhiker's Guide and Neil Gaiman's Sandman.

 Anywho, I am leaving Cyprus and moving to Prague, Czech Republic to start my own wargaming terrain company and do some other cool stuff and that is purpose of this blog, to share everything with my readers. From the top of my head the upcoming topics include me traveling from Cyprus through Poland to Prague, finding an apartment, some pretty sweet tutorials and an epic quest to fight bureaucracy while trying to start a business. Stay tuned!

2 comments :

  1. Good luck with the move and with your future endeavors Peter. I wish you and yours all the best! Datasphere FTW!!
    Athanadros

    ReplyDelete